Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2008

Rice


If there's one thing that I can't live without, RICE!!
Yesterday I just have bread and hot chocolate for breakfast, fruits for lunch and steak with vegetable for dinner. I ate dinner before 6:00 P.M.
OMG, about 7:00 P.M. my tummy is looking for something. I'm really hungry but I feel so full. Weird! I wasn't able to figure it out for a moment. I checked in our freeze to find something to satisfy my cravings for something. I found a whole packed of whole Baby Okra. Then I realized I'm craving for rice. I cooked the Okra in a boiling water, then get that Bagoong from Goldilocks.Good thing that I have some rice in the rice cooker. Rice plus Okra with bagoong, perfect meal for a hungry Filipina (lol).I still have some leftover, I'm gonna eat that for lunch.

1 comment:

Bless said...

HI there! same here..can't live without rice. Hubby always teased me on that. As a matter of fact I bought another bag yesterday coz I am running low..Filipina jud :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails