Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

13 Extra Challenge For This Year

This tag came from a wonderful lady named Liza. Thank you Liz for tagging me.


1. Champion a child - target: my 2 year old daughter and my 6 month old son.
2.Encourage a co-worker - target: my hubby, sometimes some lazy a** people pisses him off
3.Read a a great book - target: that book that tackles about anti-terrorism, can't remember the title
4.Do something that frightens you - target: can't think of any,
5.Write a thank you note - target: Ivy my friend from Taiwan, for a nice card she gave me.
6.Do something kind for a stranger - target: somebody who ask for a donation from us yesterday
7.Wow a customer - target: as soon as I can see one.
8. Learn something new - target: secret
9.Let go of a resentment - target: myself
10.Do better work - target: myself
11.Be more passionate - target: my friend to her hubby hehehe, I'm passionate already
12. Speak truthfully - target: one of my friends
13.Stand for excellence - target: my brother.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails