Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Giving Your Best

There are times when we feel we're a failure. I feel that sometimes. I know I failed a numerous times already but that doesn't mean I have to quit on trying.
When I look back upon my past, I realized that some of those failures happened because I didn't tried hard enough. I could have done better. My excuses because I don't have this , I don't have that etc. etc. I should haven't let it discouraged me. It happened already anyway. But now all I can do is not to commit the same mistakes. As they said we need to learned from our mistakes.
Life is like a trial and error. Even if we're losing we still have to keep on tyring and do our best.
Giving our best in everything that we do. Like me, I'll give my very best in being a good wife , a good mother , a good daughter to my parents and a good sister to my sister. I think that's what life is all about, just give your best no matter what.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails