Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Enjoy Life While You can!

I believe that death is inevitable. We don't even know when it will happen to any one of us, only God knows. That's why let's enjoy each day while we can.

Maybe some of us heard about that tragedy that happened in Minneapolis last August 1. Their 8-lane highway bridge clogged with rush hour traffic collapsed into the Mississippi River. At least nine people were killed and dozens were injured. That painful event made me realized how significantly life can change without warning. Who could have thought it will happen. Like we're just doing our daily routines and then on the following day we're already fighting for our survival. Most of us assume that we're still alive the following day..who would love to think about being dead anyway.

From catastrophe, loss and misfortune, I think the good thing that we can get from it, is learning from it. Let the emotions that we felt change us. If we're scared to take risks, don't be anymore. Grab every opportunities that come your way. Live life to the fullest, share your blessings and do good things. When you feel like the world is turning against you, deal with it and move on. Although sometimes problems wore me out.I got tired and all I want is just eat, eat and eat,( that's my outlet, when I'm sad, that's why when you see me so skinny that means I'm super duper happy hehehe.)Nahh just kidding. Seriously, I believe that there's no problem that can't be solved if you surrender it to God.

"I don't tell my God about my problems, I tell my problems about my God"
by: Courtney

The biggest problem is getting beyond the “you can’t” syndrome. The moment you figure that out, you’re on your way to flying. Anyone who cannot see problems around him or herself is utterly blind. All the problems sitting there are an invitation for you to be creative, make use of your skills and resources and find a solution.

by: Bill Drayton

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails