Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bag of Water

Pregnancy is an amazing 9 months of experience carrying a precious baby inside our womb as women. The privilege of having that lil baby growing in our womb is an honor. No matter how careful we are with that baby but when we rely our hands to a negligent doctor during childbirth is a nightmare. When my sister bag of water broke, she went to the clinic, I assumed that she will be prepared to give birth right away, but surprisingly they asked her to go home. Unbelievable! Fast forward, the baby was born without a problem. But a week later or so, the baby had a fever and guess what the baby was suffering with a disease called infantile sepsis.  Go figure!! I'm mad. So now, I'm praying that the baby will be fine but I'm going to do something about this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails