Search This Blog

Monday, 7 September 2015

Believe

When we look around, seems like life isn't fair indeed. You would feel that way if you keep comparing yourself others. In my case, I am overloaded with problems but I don't let problems dominate my life. My problems has to be solved after I'm done with my responsibilities. What I'm saying is just because I have problems, I will be grumpy and grouchy. I'm different, I solve my problem one at a time, no matter how big it is. I don't want to spend my whole thinking about my problems because I have kids. I want them to see me happy all the time even though  I'm stressing with  my problems, they need to know that my problems are nothing compare to the joy I felt for having them and their dad in my life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails