Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2015

Believe

When we look around, seems like life isn't fair indeed. You would feel that way if you keep comparing yourself others. In my case, I am overloaded with problems but I don't let problems dominate my life. My problems has to be solved after I'm done with my responsibilities. What I'm saying is just because I have problems, I will be grumpy and grouchy. I'm different, I solve my problem one at a time, no matter how big it is. I don't want to spend my whole thinking about my problems because I have kids. I want them to see me happy all the time even though  I'm stressing with  my problems, they need to know that my problems are nothing compare to the joy I felt for having them and their dad in my life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails