Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

Finals

I'm crazy and everything thinks I am well, except my husband. You know why? Because I am carrying 15 credits, I work 5 days a week, my work is 30 miles away, plus I have four kids. Yeah for anybody who don't know me, I am crazy for going to school full time while working full time. It is hard, but I was able to handle it because I have so much help from my husband and my parents. I don't have to worry about grocery, cooking and cleaning the house because they are doing it for me. But you know, this will be over soon because my finals is next week. Right now, I'm so stressed because there are so many paperworks such as essays and journals but I have to finish it because I will graduate this term. All the hardwork and sacrifices will be paid as soon as I am done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails