Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Child's Point of View


    Eric a 5 years old, a pre school pupil one time as he arrived home from Sunday school class in St. Joseph Church told us. " I'll be happy if my Dad will die. " We were all amazed of his unusual statement. I told him, "Repeat that Eric what did you say about your dad? " I discovered that he was serious, " I want Dad will die and I am happy because he can now enter to heaven. When he will be in heaven, he will be my guardian angel, and I will be always be safe."
 
      From the point of view of this innocent child, he have already  the assurance of the salvation of his Dad. All the behavior and character of his dad base in his learning in the Sunday class has qualify the criteria of salvation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails