Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Dearest Sweetheart,

When you're happy I'm very happy; when you're grumpy, I find ways to make you smile; when you're worried, I comfort you, when people make you mad, they become my enemy, when time comes that you need me to protect you I will give my life in a heartbeat, if that's what you call love, then I am in love with you...wow it's been 9 years since ...
we exchange our vows. Happy Anniversary Sweet
heart...and yeah when you forgot something I'm here to remind you... yeahhh mister it's our wedding anniversary..and you didn't greet me yet..lol.. I love you...9 years and counting...I can't wait for many more years...then I'm 80 years old and you'll still feel like you're 18..hahahaha ...love you whole bunches..fyi I always love it when you forgot,..coz the payback is limitless haha. Happy anniversary my husband.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails