Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Girl's Scout Camping

I'm excited for my daughters because they will join the Girls' Scout camping in three weeks. I'm hoping that this camping will be a good experience for them. It will be a three day camping and they get to meet other Girls' scout from other cities. This will be the first time they will be apart from us, I will for sure be anxious. I just think that this will be a good learning experience to them. I was also a girls scout when I was in high school and elementary and I learn a lot  from girls scout activities. If they are good during the camping, I might surprise them with   kurzweil digital pianos as a reward for them. They both love music, and owning this kind of piano will really inspire them to excel in music.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails