Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Black Hawk Down

Today is my day-off and I spend most of the whole day doing the laundry. It doesn't bother me. I prefer doing the laundry so I can put them in the right spot, to make sure that the whites and colored are not mixed. While I was folding the newly cleaned clothes, I also watched TV. I watched Black Hawk Down. I watched this movie for so many times, but it always warm my hear realizing how our soldiers fight for the freedom of our country and as well as other countries in the world. I realized that I am so lucky that I get to go home everyday after work. I imagine how the families of the soldiers have been through. I pray that they will be sheltered with God's love while their husbands are out there in the battlefield.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails