Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Treat

Mother's day is coming and I was thinking of having my hair done.I am debating which hair salon I have to go. I have been going to Beauty Secret  salon for awhile now because the owner is so friendly. I love the way she my hair, but a few months ago, I won a gift certificate for haircut and highlights in Simply Beautiful Salon, so I went there and I was so happy with the outcome. The owner did a very good job with my hair. There are so many hair salon here in our town because owning a beauty salon is now not as hard as before. Through salon iris, handling a business is no longer complicated. I think it's an advantage for us when there are so many competitions because they will compete with their prices and in providing a good customer service.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails