Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Routine

Guest post written by Jeramy Sparks

I am a very regimented person. I have a certain routine that I go through every day, and it rarely changes. During the week I wake up early, work out for an hour, eat breakfast and go to work. When I get home I make dinner, eat, and then read for a few hours before bed. On the weekends I am a little more relaxed, but for the most part the routine stays the same. When I met my boyfriend, he insisted that I change things up a little. He said I was way too boring, and he wanted to spice things up a bit for me. He went to http://www.DirectStarTV.com/ and got Directv hooked up at my house. I suspect that he did this simply because he wanted to watch TV when he is over my place. I can’t imagine that he would think getting me satellite TV would make my life much more exciting. Just meeting him and starting a relationship has shaken up my daily routine enough. Now instead of going home and being alone, I have him by my side. With or without the satellite TV, things have changed enough to make it exciting for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails