Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Excited

This is it. I'm finally going back to school. I got most of the paperwork squared away. I did great in my assessment tests well except the "almighty English", as always :-(.  I'm just just excited because i was able to get a grant. It helps a lot. And I'm also nervous because I'm working and for sure I will  be busy as a one armed paper hanger. But I can do this. I will do my best because this is like an opportunity of a lifetime for me. I will study hard to get good grades so I will qualify for other scholarships. Today I'm going to the school to check the available classes. My program won't start till Spring but I will try to enroll the minors. I'm going to look into book bags also because I don't think my purse can carry those heavy books.

1 comment:

Pinay said...

Kumusta Gina? pasensya na dugay ko kabalik dri.

Maayo kay mag eskwela ka dnha pra better opportunities in the future dba.

God bless,
Dadang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails