Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Beary Surprise

I just can't resist this one. I think this is one the best idea in surprising someone on her/his birthday. Last week  was my friend's birthday and she's miles and miles away from me. And I don't have enough time to mail her a gift. I'm just glad that we have options to surprise someone on time such as in Sharri's Berries.We can send happy birthday gift baskets  to surprise them. They have so many nice gift baskets to choose from and this gourmet fruit and nut rose is one of my favorites. it's very creative.This has dried peaches, dried jumbo pears, jumbo almonds, jumbo cashews, smoky almonds, dried Apricots, California colossal pistachios, dried ruby red plums. All arranged in a nice wood tray.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails