Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Next Month's Celebrant

From the month of June until October, I have birthday celebration each month. June is my birthday month, then July my son and my baby girl, August, my sister, September, my daughter and father and next month is my eldest kid's birthday. And buying gifts for them is a struggle because I have to be fair for everybody and I have to make sure that they got what they wanted.But they have to realize that birthdays is not all about gifts, it's about being thankful that you have a wonderful life and being healthy. But being a mom, it's hard not to buy them gifts but I'm just glad that Bianca just want an electronic book for her birthday instead of dolls. At least this one, it will help her in reading because it's educational.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails