Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gold Medal-Winning Equestrienne

As my kids are growing up, I can see their passion of horses. Everytime they saw ponies or horses, they got all excited. They love to play with our friends' horses. They love to ride on their back. But who who doesn't love horses. They are so loyal, protective and dependable.  I want my kids to be like Mikee Cojuangco- Jaworski, she's a Filipina equestrienne and won many medals already in many competition. I can bring my kids in our farm in the Philippines where we know many people who own horses. I got to buy them  horse riding helmets for protection because we can never tell. But as long as the horses are treated and trained right there should be no reason that they will be harmful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails