Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Treat

Every Friday is our Pizza day. That means I don't have to worry about cooking dinner. It's like a treat for all of us  a long week of work. It's pretty cool because it became a family tradition already. But I need to search about appetite control reviews because when I weight myself today, I gained five pounds in one week. I think it's ridiculous.  I think it's because I went back to eating so much rice again. I really don't last a day without eating rice. That's why I gained weight quickly. So I want to learn more about appetite suppressant because I don't like my weight now, I miss wearing my nice blouses. I have been wearing dolman clothes all the time so I can hide my hidden fats. But I can't be wearing the same type of clothing all the time. So I guess taking an appetite suppressant wil help a lot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails