Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's All About The Kids

Today we are going to the Del Norte Fair because I want the kids to enjoy all the rides. I was able to buy three tickets for only $60 for the unlimited rides. I was able to save $30 because I bought the tickets in advance so I got 30% off the price. Exciting! Last year, I didn't buy tickets for unlimited rides because my son is only three years old but still it cost me more for just one kid alone. My thoughts are always about my kids and my husband. Now that I'm working part time, I feel like I am missing them a lot. Imagine next month is my daughter's 6th birthday. How time flies so fast. I have to order Kids Birthday Invitations because I have less than a month to invite our friends. I have to buy her birthday wish in advance before I will run out of stock. So I hope today it will be sunny so the kids will enjoy our fair escapade.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails