Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Goodies For Home

I'll be going home either November or December and it is about three to four months away. I can't wait to visit my hometown again and see my family again. It's been a long time since we haven't seen each other even though we update each other on facebook or yahoo messenger or over the phone. But it's different when you see each other in person. I'm checking out some deals on laptops because I promised my siblings that I will buy another two laptops for them, so that they don't have to fight over the one that they have at home. I already shopped for clothes and perfumes for the cousins and relatives. I'll be staying there for one month and I want to make sure that I will enjoy every moment of my stay there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails