Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Minus Six Pounds

For one month I just lost six pounds. According to my doctor it's a good thing. But I felt like I should lost more than that. It's easy to gain weight but it's very hard to lose it. I used to exercise using the Power Shape Up moves because I stop because it's not really working. I think yoga is much better because it will help you relax and concentrate. I used to do yoga before but I was not persevering enough. This time I will take it seriously. In fact, I will check out some yoga mats because everytime I do yoga before, my kids wanted to join and they end up using the mat. I might as well order more yoga mats so we all can do it together. I found this really cool yoga videos for beginners and it's pretty much easy to follow. Good luck to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails