Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Good Looking

How do you described a man when it comes to good looks?I have this friend who's planning to get married next year. She chose this guy that I wasn't expecting that she will choose. I was expecting that she will this guy who has a nice job, a nice house and intelligence. Knowing that she's a smart girl, I didn't expect her to choose someone who is less smarter than her and even younger.I guess women, has their own qualifications for men. I go for someone who is responsible, matured and God-fearing. While other women, go for someone who is physically built with the help of muscle supplements, good looking and adventurous. Either way as long as they get along, I guess that's what matters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails