Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Overwhelmed

When I searched for an online university last week, I received so many calls already from many schools. I was overwhelmed by the information I got.I can't believed in one day I received  two or three calls and then I also got some brochures in the mail. Too many schools to choose from that's why I need a lot of thinking for these. It's hard to just jump into one school without being able to inquire from other schools. I'm just kinda intimidated because some of the school councilors are so determined in encouraging me to pick their school. I have a hard time to tell them no. But I will take my time to weigh things out, to choose which is the best online school for me. Haste make waste so I will just take my time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails