Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Making My Own Bling

Last Christmas I got nice presents from my husband and friends. Because they know that I'm into jewelries that's why they gave me necklaces and a set of earrings and bracelets. The most valuable jewelries that I have are those that are given to me especially if it's personally made for me. I have a friend here in Crescent who is very good in making fashion jewelries.They are good quality too since I have some of her jewelries for over five years and they still look good and in great condition. She said it's just easy to make it so I realized I should start making my own. All I need is a  jewelry making supplies from beadaholique.com. I just added them in my favorites bar. I'm so ecstatic exploring around their site because they have everything I need and that includes video tutorial on how to make the jewelries. I can't wait to start making my own projects. I'm excited!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails