Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blackheads Then Pimple

Three days ago,while I was putting on my mineral powder. I noticed that I have so many blackheads in my nose.And they are very obvious. So I went ahead and pricked some of them. It was disgusting. The following morning, a painful pimple appear on the right side of my nose. I feel awful. Today, the pimple is getting big. I can't hide it with a concealer because for sure it will irritate it. I was hoping that my toner will heal it but I think I need an effective solutions for acne because I can't tolerate looking at my blackheads and pimples in the mirror. I know acnexus is good for treating acne. I might get this one because it's cheaper than other acne treatment products.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails