Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We All Get Old ..So What?

Here in the states, I noticed that mostly the age difference is not such a big deal. What I mean is, from where I came from, if someone is elder we always address them respect. If they're older than us, we either call them auntie, uncle, sir or ma'am.But here it's no longer necessary. In fact, some people appreciate it even more if you address them by their name only.One time, I was introduced to this woman, and I was so polite to her. She corrected me right away. She told me not to call her with such because it makes her look old. I've met many women here who are scared to look old. And they used hgh to stay young. But for me, so what if I get old, we're all going there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails