Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Leave It Like That

I went to a store in Oregon last Thursday and I met old acquantances and one of them really surprised me. She was teary eyed expressing to me how she felt about the misunderstandings of her friends. I wassurprised that I was one of them that she's trying to convince. She wants me to talk to an old friend that I haven't spoken to for a long time. The problem is these people are telling her stories which I don't believe anymore. All I can say is, please don't use my daughter in your pretentious. I don't have bad feelings anymore. But let's just leave it at that.It's so hard for them to earn my trust now. So many lies, too much politics. I am happy and we have peace of mind. Things happen for a reason for the benefits of everybody. I made my descsion and hopefully they will respect that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails