Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Silent Birth

I gave birth three times already and none of them I was being quiet. I was crying, screaming and yelling. I tried hard to be quiet but when the contractions are getting intensed there's no way you can't scream in pain.
I am indeed curious about the so called "silent" Scientology birth. I have read that John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are going to follow this birthing method. With this method, there will be no  music, no talking and no screaming will be allowed during the pains of labor. Also the new baby  cannot be prodded for medical tests or spoken to for the first seven days of his life. This is quite interesting and I can't wait to hear the news if they actually followed it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails