Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Lunch Date

I'm excited today because I have a lunch date with my friends.Most of us are stay at home moms and some are working that's why we didn't get to see often. That's why we just set a date and where we can keep in touch. We will get together at a Chinese restaurant. I'm just glad that my husband will keep an eye on the baby. I'm excited to see them because I want to ask them what are the best acne products in the market or they have used since they all have flawless looking skin. I'm annoyed with my pimples in my arms already. It looks gross and I'm embarrassed to wear short sleeves already. I just can't wait to see them again. Our lunch is at 1pm so it's a perfect time for all of us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails