Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

House

Ever since I watched the  American Television medical drama "House", I've been a fan of it right away. Although it was first aired in 2004,I stared watching attentively it just last year. I'm just fascinated with Hugh Laurie's character here. Also, each episodes gave us some lessons to ponder on how simple stuffs that are ignored can lead to a serious effect on our health. I am referring about cleanliness. Anyways, watching House taught me about the medical field including the apparatus they're using. They use electrosurgical device called  bovie which is used commonly in surgicenter or even in modern physician's clinic. There are many other devices featured in House that help us gain more knowledge in the the medical field.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails