Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

He's a Big Kid Now!

My son will be 40 months on the 4th of November. He is completely potty trained last week. I'm so proud of him. And the amazing thing is, it's as if it just happened overnight. Unlike his sister, he didn't use the potty trainer and we didn't use the chocolate reward thingy. It's as if it just happened overnight. I went to a two day training so my best friend babysit him. he had a diarrhea that day. He's embarrassed to make a mess at his Tita Jeline's house so he forced himself to use he toilet. Since then, he is using the toilet. I feel bad because he learned it the hard way but I'm so proud of him.He's a big kid now. I'm going to buy a Stain Guard mattress protector for his bed because he might have some accidents in his bed during the night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails