Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Determined

Once in awhile, a good friend of mine asked me to help her in their clinic. I'm sort of like an on call. Whenever their receptionist is off, I'll came over to help them. I was trained for two days last month and I kinda followed already. My friend is so organized and patient in teaching me. And she's very understanding with my mistakes. Even though I don't work often but I'm determined to be good with my job because I'm hoping they would hire me someday. It's very self fulfilling working in their office because   I learned a lot from them. I know now how to handle office work, from encoding, posting payments, dealing with scanner software, scheduling appointments. Knowing all these stuffs will diversify my skills in the future. I will not stop learning. I am a determined person.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails