Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Opportunities

When I was asked if I want to train in a doctor's clinic as a receptionist, I said yes right away. It's an opportunity that I can't pass. As the saying goes, "Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." I don't have an experience in customer service jobs before so I believe that training in Gray Chiropractic Clinic is a blessing. I learned a lot from them. I have practised how to answer business calls.I learned how how to make appointments for the patients, posting their account and payments. In customer service, you just have to be polite, focus, sincere and persuasive. It's one of the jobs that I will consider first when I got the chance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails