Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kids' First Birthdays




This is Sophia's first birthday picture. It was just held in our house. We just invited few friends including her godparents and their children. It was fun because it was memorable for everybody. Sophia was so behave the whole party. It started at 2p until 7pm.

Here's our Lil Man in the house. Our fourth of July baby. Even though our friends were busy for the fourth of July activities, they still arrived and celebrated with us for Eric's 1st birthday.
                                                          Here's Stephanie, my eldest. She has lots of visitors during her birthday. The house was overcrowded but they had fun.

I am so happy that I was able to keep all these pictures. People said that they all look the same but looking at these pictures, not really. They have similarities and have different beauties. Time flies so fast. I felt like it was just yesterday when I planned for their first birthday.When I prepare for their 1st birthday invitations , choosing the best cake decoration and choosing the right outfit. I just want everything to be perfect. Throwing a party is a hard task but as you look back 5 years from now. It's all worth it because the memories are worth reminiscing.

2 comments:

Pisio808 said...

At my son's first birthday, he smeared cake all over his face and I think his high chair was stained with green icing for a year. My daughter got her first taste of ice cream and she got and instant brain freeze... Memories!

Anonymous said...

Marvelous, what a web site it is! This website presents useful
facts to us, keep it up.

Here is my webpage ... Make Small Talk Sexy Review (Archive.Org)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails