Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Back

It's been a month since I last updated this blog and I just got the chance to update now because all my kids are sleeping and Bianca is in Klamath. By the way Bianca, is my husband's granddaughter whose mom, Jody died in a car accident last Nov. 2008. It took a lot of stress and hardships before we got a custody over Bianca because her mom left her with her ex boyfriend who is a known piece of s***t, probably that's why we won in the custody battle. It's been a 7 months court battle and I'm glad it's over. Besides the horrible costs of attorney's fees and evrything which we haven't paid off yet, the most important thing is Bianca is here with us. She's in a safer place now compare to where she leave before, in a reservation where people get drunk most of the day. And I would like to believe that she's happier now, now that she's with us. And I'm praying to God that I will be able to show her to be a good person and a responsible individual.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails