Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Problems

Each of us has his own problem. Right now I have problems but I know I can overcome them...in time..But I feel sorry for a good friend of mine. I'm just glad that I don't have her problems. Well, she has an expired visa. Her ex husband who petitioned her was not the kind of guy she thought he was.. She ran away and found another guy. They have two children. When she tried to renew her visa, she was told that she's going to be deported.and the rest is a complicated story which me, myself got confused too. My point is, this is one of those problems that could have been avoided. Sometimes we take risks even though we are aware that our chances of getting away is rare. When we take risks, make sure that you're on the right path with good intentions in your heart.

1 comment:

Whiney Momma said...

Gosh, that stinks. I have never had to deal with anything like that but I can just imagine it really is a hardship. I hope it works out for her in the end.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails