Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2008

BananaRepublic30


I just bought this cap-sleeve draped top from Banana Republic. The original price is $44 but I just got it for $10.49 plus free shipping. Today is their 3oth Anniversary that's why their giving 30% off your entire purchase plus free shipping on any order. Just enter the code HAPPY30.
I also take advantage of the Old Navy 4o% off Baby sale and bought clothes for my babies. This is what I usually do with my online shopping, I shop in Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic or Piperlime and check out in the store that offers free shipping so all my orders will be shipped free. I'm just glad that these stores offer these new way of shopping. 4 in 1. Four stores and 1 check out. And besides they are my favorite stores as well.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails