Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

All About Shoes

All About Shoes

Jet , my friend since the world began :-) tag me this one. And she's right I am definitely a shoe addict too!

My shoe size range from size 6 to 7. It depends on the style and brand. I have the same shoe size with my mom and my sister. So we basically borrow each other shoes. But now that I'm here in the state, I just gave them my used shoes :-). My father and brothers have the same shoe size too. Their shoe size is 8 1/2 - 9.


{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other? Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

Jenny and Belle
SAHMdom and Beyond
The Journey Continues…
Married and Happy About It
My One Desire
Random Thoughts
Jean’s Live it Up…
Chairman Vanidosa
Vanidosa Marie
HiPnCooLMoMMa
GirliePersonal.Shopper.Wannabe
Babyjet
Gina




This is the shoes that I bought lately. My first red shoes. I was inspired to buy this to match my red purse. My size is 6 so I'm tagging 6 of my friends:

1.Delia

2. Shiela

3. Rose

4. Norms

5.Joy

6. Francine

What's your size?

1 comment:

SHIELA said...

i will do this one next time gin... i still need to take photo of the shoes that i bought lately :)

i added u nga pala to my new blogs. add me na lang din please.

here is the link:
http://shopaholicnightingale.com/
http://nursestale.com/

ingatz and salamat nga pala sa tag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails