Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2008

Top Five Things To Do

Thanks Che for this tag. You are wonderful!






Here's my Top Five Things To Do:
1. Laundry
2. Prepare my son's diaper bag for our trip tomorrow.
3. Make an appointment at the beauty parlor to have my hair done.
4.Make a shopping list for our mother's day shopping.
5. Bloghopping.

BUSY PEOPLE:
1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey’s Domain9. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 10. Air Sick 11. Avee’s Adventures 12. Never Ending Stories 13. Essay of Life 14. Tasteful Voyage 15. A mom’s note 16.Blogging & IT 17. Ness 18. Chez Francine 19. Le bric à brac de Cherie 20. La Place de Cherie 21. Pampered 22.) Happyheart23.) PureLove 24) your name here


Let's see what other bloggers top five in their list.
Let me tag,
Jet, Amor,and Lou. Thanks guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails