Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Learn To Say No

When I was first new here in the states and started to met new friends, I always go to parties. Promise it's like every week. It's because my husband is most of the time out of town especially on summer or sometimes he's working on the weekends. That's why he also encourage me to join the gatherings, but you know years go by, still the same routine, it gets old for me especially now that I have two children. What I just don't like because some people are offended if I miss their party even if my reason are my children which is really true.When I miss three consecutive parties I already heard unnecessary remarks against me. But I don't really care because it came from the less important people. But I'm proud of myself because I already learn how to say no. Whether they like it or not, they have to accept my "NO". If they don't understand, then I guess they're not my real friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails