Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

Gift Basket Of Goodies

Shanda from Mommies United is announcing their new contest for their readers,( I'm one of them :-) . The Mommies United always have fabulous contest many times in a month that's why I love visiting their site as often as I could. Most importantly, I love to read their opinions and reviews for different products. Anyways, their new giveaways, are .......

2 Gift Baskets of Goodies which include:
CD's
Accessories
Wet Wipes Designer case
Luxuries Childs blanket
Smart Mom JewelryB
elly Bars
Walk O LongDrip Stik
Plus, many other great prizes.

I've won several times in their contests already. So I'm passing my luck to you! Good luck! and I'm also hoping I'll be the lucky winner of this giveaway too :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails