Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hand In Hand

Let me quote what Emily Kimbrough said

"Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand."

In life, we always have mistakes, ups and downs, but no matter what it's very comforting when we have some shouldeer to cry on. Yesterday, my brother had some problems at work. It's about a machine that broke down during his shift. When he make a report about the problem, the computer doesn't cooperate, and he can't connect with me in the yahoo, and I can't call him because he's celfon is not charge so he can't reach his girlfriend too. It seems like that day was a total disaster for him. But at the end of the day, we were able to text each other, and somehow I was able to comfort him. Yah, life can be tough sometimes but as long as we have someone to hold hand in hand, everything will be fine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails