Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2008

Six Quirky Things About Me!

I was tagged by my good friend MissAmor who collects Amor Amor( My fave perfume) :-)

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:

1.I eat a lot when I'm depressed.
2. I put ketchup on my Pizza.
3. I like reading in the bathroom.
4.Hubby said I talk on the phone and eat at the same time.
5. Run-a-muck during sales at the mall. I tend to buy a lot
6.I flick my hubby's n**s for fun. He flinches now everytime I walk by.Poor sweetheart.


Now,I'm tagging these guys,its good to know their strange habits too hehhee.

I randomly tag Francine, Pamps,Joy, Retchel, Liza, and Chubby . Thank you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi gina! thank you so much for thinking of me on this tag, i have already done this tag before. i'll just wait for your next tag ;)

happy beautiful women's day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails