Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sound of Silence

The children are sleeping, television is off, hubby at work, soooooo quite! I’m enjoying it. When Steph and Eric is sleeping I turn everthing off. I just want to enjoy the sound of silenece. Where all you can here is the chirping of the birds distracted by the noise of cars passing by. The sound of the rain, soothing and comforting. It make me relax while typing. Here I am in front of my monitor, just typing, typing for anything then stop, have to send a friend an email then I’m back, type again .
I’m wondering though, here I am enjoying the sound of silence but there are people I’m sure prefer the noise, loud music and yelling. Well different personality different taste. Me I would rather enjoy the comfort of the sound of occasional silence.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails