Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I love Paintball

One of the safest sports that I've heard is paintball. It is safer than tennis and bowling according to an insurance statistics. Most of my friends here who have sons at the age ten and older play paintball. It's like one of their family's favorite past time. We are from Northern California and close to the Gasquet moutains so we have nice places where we can play paintball.
My son is only eight months old but I can't wait that he's gonna be big enough to play paintball with his father. For the meantime, we might join some of our friends who are playing paintball. I'm thrilled of the idea that we're gonna play in the "jungle" :-). I'm gonna get a spyder paintball!
If you also love paintball like me check out Ultimate Paintball at pntball.com. They sell Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts, Dye, Empire, Draxxus paintball gear plus many more brands which you can find on their website. Plus they offer free shipping on order above $99.
Visit Ultimate Paintball and you can find the best deals there is. Have fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails