Search This Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

Award Winning Lingerie Boutique

One of the fashion undergarments that I'm so meticulous about is lingerie. Whenever I bought lingerie whether it's a baby doll, camisole, girdle or brassiere. I carefully look on the type material it's made of. With my brassiere, I prefer when it's made pf Lycra, satin and lace. I'm petite so I make sure that I buy in a store that offers a wide selection of Petite Bras. You can fine good lingerie shopping at bitsoflace.com. They offer bras ranging from petite to full figure.

Bits of Lace is an award winning European Boutique notably known for offering unique styles of sexy lingeries from classics to fashionable style.

They have Marie Jo Bras , a known brand of Bras that has exquisite collections such as Marie Jo Contour Convertible Plunge Bra, Marie Jo Molded Cup Bra and my favorite seamless contoured strapless bra with adjustable multi-way straps, the Marie Jo Strapless Bra. They have matching thongs if you want and you can save 10% if you but the set.

If you like to find wide selection of sexy lingerie visit bitsoflace.com. They offer free shipping on all orders over $50. So if you are into lingerie that you can proudly show it off, your in the right place!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails