Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Resolution

I think it's not too late to make my resolution for this year. My number one the list is no more impulse shopping. I realize that I've wasted money on those unplanned buying things because they end up not being used. Especially when I got pregnant with my baby Eric, I buy quite a few clothes but I just use some of them once. I just decided to send them to the Philippines and gave it to whoever got pregnant there. Since January 1 I haven't spend money for unnecessary things so I can say I am proud of myself. Even though I'm almost tempted to buy those Guess and BabyPhat purses that's on sale in Victoria Secret. I could have bought them but there are more other important things that I want to take care of. More power to me!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails