Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Patience is a Virtue!

The first thing that caught my attention when I open my inbox was this message from PayPerPost team!

"This is a notification letting you know that your PayPerPost post, Human Touch Quality Massage Chairs , has been approved. Tell your friends how quick and easy that was!"

This is my first approved post.I'm happy!Really really happy.I thought it was really hard I even told my friend Jet that I might not be approve because I feel like I screwed up somewhere but I'm wrong. That was easy. I just include the link in my post and there you go I got money coming in Paypal account in 30 days. Pretty Cool!

Patience is really a virtue. Good thing that I never give up because my blog was rejected a couple of times until finally it's approved and now I'm on my way for opportunities.

I really thank all my fellow blogger for visiting my site and for sharing your info. Thank you Dauph and Jet! I love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails