Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Signed Up For PPP!

When it rains it pours! It's really true. Since this morning everything is doing pretty good. I was able to accomplish some task and we got something good from the mail. And most especially my blog was approved by PayPerPost. Thank You PPP!

My friend Jet, a certified blogger was the one who introduced PPP to me. I'm so glad that I listened to her. It took me awhile though but at least I never give up. During the process of updating my blog site, I have quite a number of mistakes but the PPP support team and my fellow blogger were so patient in guiding me to the whole process till I'm finally approved. I'm so happy!

I signed up for PPP because I've heard a lot of nice compliments about it. By just doing the thing I love which is blogging I will be earning money. I think it's awesome. Being a mother of two wonderful children, my husband and I agreed that I will just stay home and take care of the children. During my free time, I blog and make journals about my life and my daily experiences being a mom. Signing up in PPP is a perfect timing. I will be able to make money by blogging. I get paid even I'm just at home. I love it because I will be able to support my husband's income in my own little way.

Through PPP I'm encouraged to spend my free time in blogging rather doing other things that are not worthwhile.I'm so excited to grab more opportunities in the future. Thank you PayPerPost for considering my blog.


2 comments:

babyjet said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you :) You will be more happier when you receive your first payment from ppp and other sites!

Lapit na birthday ko Gin. Pagtigom na sugod pampalit regalo nako ha? hehehe. joke lng oi!

Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jetty!Bitaw hapit na birthday nimo.Panlibre nya ha, hehehe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails