Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2007

December One

Wow,25 more days before Christmas! It's Christmas time again. For some people, it's just another day for them but for me, this season is such a big deal for me. It's one of my favorite times of year. Must be because I got lots of gifts every year hehe.I also give gifts these season.I'm excited because in two weeks my package will already arrive in the Philippines. I can't wait to hear my family's reaction once they saw my gifts for them. That's the real spirit of Christmas, isn't the joy of giving and sharing your blessings. I feel bad because I don't have gifts for my other cousins but I just can't afford it. I'm not working here and just depending on my husband's income but I'm sure they will understand. Besides, I also have other plan for those who haven't got gifts, I will make it up to them someday..someday before I die hehehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails