Search This Blog

Saturday, 1 December 2007

December One

Wow,25 more days before Christmas! It's Christmas time again. For some people, it's just another day for them but for me, this season is such a big deal for me. It's one of my favorite times of year. Must be because I got lots of gifts every year hehe.I also give gifts these season.I'm excited because in two weeks my package will already arrive in the Philippines. I can't wait to hear my family's reaction once they saw my gifts for them. That's the real spirit of Christmas, isn't the joy of giving and sharing your blessings. I feel bad because I don't have gifts for my other cousins but I just can't afford it. I'm not working here and just depending on my husband's income but I'm sure they will understand. Besides, I also have other plan for those who haven't got gifts, I will make it up to them someday..someday before I die hehehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails